- Newsletter 6th April. Parent Consultations. Relationships, Health and Sex Education.
- Newsletter 22nd April. Early Reading. Term 4 Awards
- Learning Journey. Term 5
- Newsletter 29th April.Parent Consultations. Attendance. Wrap around
- Newsletter 24th March. Reading Rainbow. Self Isolation Information
- Newsletter 18th March. Early Reading. Behaviour outside school.
- Newsletter 12th March. Support for Reading. Science Week.
- Newsletter 4th March. World Book Day and Online Safety Week.
- NHS Primary School Health Team Newsletter.
- Letter to parents on school reopening 8th March 2021.
- Newsletter 4th February 2021. Covid Safety, Winter Support Grant.
- Newsletter 21st January 2021. Reading Rainbow, Safeguarding and Pastoral Support.
- Letter to parents on school closure 5th January 2021
- Newsletter 16th December 2020. Christmas, Reading Rainbow, Newly Weds.
- St Leonards Services over Christmas
- Letter to all parents 14th December 2020
- Newsletter 9th December 2020. Reading Rainbow. Governor News
- Newsletter 2nd December 2020. Reading Rainbow, Katherine House Hospice.
- Newsletter 25th November 2020. Anti-Bullying Week. Reading Rainbow.
- Newsletter 18th November 2020. Children in Need, Flu Spray Vaccination .
- EMBS Adult Learning Course
- Newsletter 11th November 2020. Official Social Distancing, Children in Need.
- Newsletter 4th November 2020. Flu Spray Vaccination, Self isolation.
- Learning Journey. Autumn Term 2 2020/21
- 5 Reasons to vaccinate your child
- Newsletter 21st October 2020. Coronavirus, School Dinners, Harvest .
- Newsletter 14th October 2020. Face masks, Mental Health Support Team.
- Oxfordshire Mental Health Support Team Newsletter.
- Newsletter 7th October 2020. School Open Days, Distance Learning, Parent Consultations.
- Half Term Swimming Courses Leaflet
- Newsletter 30th September 2020. Reading Rainbow, Distance Learning, Pastoral support.
- Newsletter 23rd September 2020. Social Distancing, Secondary School applications.
- Better Housing, Better Health leaflet
- Newsletter 16th September 2020. School Revovery Priorities, Symptoms of Covid -19
- Newsletter 9th September 2020. Welcome Back, Attendance, Covid-19
- Learning Journey. Autumn Term 1 2020/21
- Risk Assessment for School Reopening. 1st September 2020.
- Mr Blackwell letter to Parents and Carers. 1st September 2020.