We run our own Breakfast and After School Club for Nursery to Year 6 which is held in our Diamond Building.
We are there to offer a safe, fun environment available to our parents that need childcare out of school hours. We provide activities to suit everyone.
- Opens from 7.30am. Children in Nursery to Year 2 are taken to their classes for the start of school time. Year 3 to 6 are walked over to the main building for them to walk to their class.
- The first session runs from 7.30am and includes breakfast, charged at £5 per day.
- The second session runs from 8.10am and does not include breakfast, charged at £2 per day.
- Breakfast usually consists of toast and toppings, cereals, yogurts, fruit juice and milk. All served until 8.00am.
After School Club
- Children in Nursery to Year 2 are collected from their classrooms at the end of the school day. Children in Year 3 to 6 can walk from their class to the Diamond Building where a register is taken.
- The first session runs until 4.30pm and includes a healthy snack and drink, charged at £6 per day.
- The second session runs until 5.50pm and includes a healthy snack, hot dinner, dessert and drinks, charged at £12 per day.
- A large range of indoor and outdoor activities are available both as adult led activities and free choice. A Home Learning Corner is also available to allow children to complete homework and reading if they wish (see ‘Activities’ below for details).
- Themed events are run every term throughout the school year to explore and celebrate different holidays and topics.
- Below is a copy of our food menu.
Bookings and Payments
- All bookings must be made by Sunday evening the week before your intended sessions using your ‘School Money’ account (if you need support with booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You must have settled any money owing for sessions by the end of each month.
- Terms and conditions can be found on our Wrap Around Care contract (please ask the school office for a copy should you require one).
After School Club Manager – Michelle
Play Workers – Kirsty, Stacey, Tanya and Paula
This is an example of one of our activity timetables used for After School Club:
|Early Years and Key Stage 1
|Key Stage 2
|Regular homework and reading opportunities throughout the week.
Copies of all Breakfast and After School Club forms are available on request from the School Office.
Tel – 01295 262507 / 07824498707 Email – email@example.com
To contact the After School Club Manager Michelle, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org