We run our own Breakfast and After School Club for Nursery to Year 6 which is held in our Diamond Building.
We are there to offer a safe, fun environment available to our parents that need childcare out of school hours. We provide activities to suit everyone.
- Opens from 7.30am. Children in Nursery to Year 2 are taken to their classes for the start of school time. Year 3 to 6 are walked over to the main building for them to walk to their class.
- The cost is £5 per day which includes breakfast.
- Breakfast usually consists of toast and toppings, cereals, yogurts, fruit juice and milk. All served until 8.10am.
After School Club
- Children in Nursery to Year 2 are collected from their classrooms at the end of the school day. Children in Year 3 to 6 can walk from their class to the Diamond Building where a register is taken.
- The first session runs until 4.30pm and includes a healthy snack and drink, charged at £5 per day.
- The second session runs until 5.50pm and includes a healthy snack, hot dinner (prepared by our school kitchen) and drinks, charged at £12 per day.
- A large range of indoor and outdoor activities are available by student choice and a Home Learning Corner to allow them to complete homework if they wish (see ‘Activities’ below for details).
- Please see our food menu, a copy is also available in After School Club.
Bookings and Payments
- All bookings must be made in advance using our booking and registration forms. Completed forms to be returned to the School Office.
- You will be billed in advance on our online payment system ‘School Money’. Your bill must be settled by the end of the first month of each term.
- We also accept Ad Hoc bookings where space allows. These must be made through your School Money account by 2pm the day before the session. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions can be found on our Wrap Around Care contract.
After School Club Manager – Michelle
Play Workers – Tasha, Rosie, Tanya and Paula
This is an example of one of our activity timetables used for After School Club.
Copies of all Breakfast and After School Club forms are available on request from the School Office.
Tel – 01295 262507 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the After School Club Manager Michelle, please email – MBliss@st-leonards.oxon.sch.uk