We run our own Breakfast and After School Club for Nursery to Year 6 which is held in our Diamond Building.
We are there to offer a safe, fun environment available to our parents that need childcare out of school hours. We provide activities to suit everyone.
- Opens from 7.30am. Children in Nursery to Year 2 are taken to their classes for the start of school time. Year 3 to 6 are walked over to the main building for them to walk to their class.
- The cost is £5 per day which includes breakfast.
- Breakfast usually consists of toast and toppings, cereals, yogurts, fruit juice and milk. All served until 8.10am.
After School Club
- Children in Nursery to Year 2 are collected from their classrooms at the end of the school day. Children in Year 3 to 6 can walk from their class to the Diamond Building where a register is taken.
- The first session runs until 4.30pm and includes a healthy snack and drink, charged at £5 per day.
- The second session runs until 5.50pm and includes a healthy snack, hot dinner (prepared by our school kitchen) and drinks, charged at £12 per day.
- A large range of indoor and outdoor activities are available by student choice and a Home Learning Corner to allow them to complete homework if they wish (see ‘Activities’ below for details).
- Below is a copy of our food menu.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Bookings and Payments
- All bookings must be made in advance using your ‘School Money’ account.
- You must have settled any money owing for sessions by the end of each month.
- Terms and conditions can be found on our Wrap Around Care contract (please ask the school office for a copy should you require one).
After School Club Manager – Michelle
Play Workers – Kirsty, Stacey, Tanya and Paula
This is an example of one of our activity timetables used for After School Club:
|Early Years and Key Stage 1||
|Key Stage 2||
|Regular homework and reading opportunities throughout the week.|
Copies of all Breakfast and After School Club forms are available on request from the School Office.
Tel – 01295 262507 / 07824498707 Email – email@example.com
To contact the After School Club Manager Michelle, please email – MBliss@st-leonards.oxon.sch.uk