We run our own Breakfast and After School Club at St Leonard’s School which is held in our Diamond Building.
Children from Nursery to Year 6 are cared for in a fun and safe environment. We offer a variety of activities including arts and crafts, group games, outdoor sports, role play and many more.
- Opens from 7.30am. Children in Nursery to Year 2 are taken to their classes for the start of school time. Year 3 to 6 are walked over to the main building for them to walk to their class.
- The cost is £5 per day which includes breakfast.
- Breakfast usually consists of toast and toppings, cereals, yogurts, fruit juice and milk. All served until 8.10am.
After School Club
- Open until 5.50pm. Children in Nursery to Year 2 are collected from their classrooms at the end of the school day. Children in Year 3 to 6 can walk from their class to the Diamond Building where a register is taken.
- The cost is £10 per day (£12 from 2nd September). A large range of indoor and outdoor activities are available by student choice and a Home Learning Corner to allow them to complete homework if they wish.
- Our school kitchen prepares a ‘hot tea’. Drinks and healthy snacks are also provided. Please see our food menu, a copy is also available in After School Club.
Bookings and Payments
- All bookings must be made in advance using our booking and registration forms. Completed forms to be returned to the School Office.
- You will be billed in advance on our online payment system ‘School Money’. Your bill must be settled by the end of the first month of each term.
- We also accept Ad Hoc bookings where space allows. These must be made by 2pm the day before the session by contacting the School Office.
- Terms and conditions can be found on our Wrap Around Care contract.
Copies of all Breakfast and After School Club forms are available on request from the School Office.
Tel – 01295 262507 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org