At St Leonard’s we have a smart uniform that gives children a sense of belonging to our school community. Wearing our school uniform encourages children to be focused on their learning helping them to feel ready to Engage, Challenge and Inspire. Our children are expected to wear the school uniform stated below.
- School logo or plain red or white polo shirt
- Black or dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- School logo or plain red cardigan or sweatshirt
- Red checked dress or black or grey tailored shorts (summer only)
- Black school shoes
- Indoor shoes – black plimsolls (except Reception classes)
- A plain black headscarf may be worn
- Logo or plain red t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Logo or plain black hoodie
- Plain black jogging bottoms
All uniform must be named and P.E kit kept in a named P.E. bag. All children will be supplied with a St Leonard’s book bag when they start with us.
We use an online uniform supplier called Mapac. See below for ordering details.